Well-Being Secrets is a health and well-being website run by Helen Nichols that seems to be good source of information. I became aware of her website through this specific posting on detoxifying your body;
This is an amazingly comprehensive article on detoxification. It covers 35 possible ways to detoxify your body which, on the one hand, is very good because it gives you plenty of options to find strategies that could work for you but, on the other hand, it can lack the depth you might like in each individual possibility. I highly recommend that you have a look at this page if you’re interested in detoxing (and who shouldn’t be) as it’s likely to give you some inspiring ideas. Not all of the 35 suggestions for detoxing will suit everyone, but there’s enough here that some of them should be of interest and helpful to you.
Helen Nichols says the following about herself on this site;
“I am a passionate health junkie. I love learning and sharing my knowledge about nutrition, well-being, fitness and other topics. I have a degree in Nutritional Science and all my articles are based on meticulous research.”
She seems to be doing a really good job with her website, Well-Being Secrets, and she’s only been at it for less than a year. I’m going to keep an eye on what she does. I appears that she’s really trying to do some good through her website and that’s what I like to see.
Related Links – Well-Being Secrets
- Detoxification Through Organic Food – Step 1
- Detoxification Through Avoiding Alcohol – Step 2
- Detoxification Through Natural Personal Care Products – Step 3
- Detoxification Through Natural Cleaning Products – Step 4
- Detoxification Through Water – Step 5
- mercola.com – one of my favourite sites for well researched and well balanced health information
- Mark’s Daily Apple – this was one of the sites that first got me thinking deeply about health and wellbeing