MSG and brain-damaging excitotoxins
Wondering if MSG is actually bad for you? This video is worth a look. It’s horrifying actually.
- If mothers are exposed to MSG, the fetus actually has double the concentration of the mother
- MSG has been added to foods since 1945 and the amount has doubled every decade since then
- Originally added to Japanese war rations to stimulate certain cells in the tongue to make it taste better
- MSG causes silent damage to the brain – the hypothalamus is wiped out by high doses of MSG
- Excitotoxic food additives (like MSG) are in almost all processed foods
- Companies hide MSG under names like “Yeast Extract”, “Natural Flavoring”, “Vegetable Extract”, etc.
- There is absolute proof that MSG gets into the brain
- Naturally occurring MSG is almost bound with a protein which causes a slow release of the glutamate