I’ve tried to create a podcast for something a bit different. This is my first attempt at such a thing, so I hope it’s ok.
You should be able to just click on the play button on the bar below in order to listen to the podcast. It’s about 5 minutes long
In the podcast, I talk about;
- how I enjoy making a raw, green smoothie almost every day
- the ingredients I use (from the local organic supermarket)
- greens, vegetables, ginger, spirulina, dulse, vanilla essence, berries
- the importance of still chewing a smoothie and allowing saliva to do it’s job to aid digestion
- the easy flood of nutrients that the green smoothie provides to the body
Please let me know what you think of the podcast idea. Is it silly? Also, do you have any tips on making great, nutritions smoothies?