This is my second attempt at a podcast, this time on the somewhat delicate topic of colon cleansing. I know that some people will think this is “too much information”, but if you’re wondering about colon cleansing, or colonics, then I share my initial experiences here in case it might be of help to you.
You should be able to just click on the play button on the bar below in order to listen to the podcast. It’s about 8 minutes long.
In the podcast, I talk about;
- my experience of my very first colon cleanse (at Body Pure)
- it wasn’t what I was expecting at all!
- I was amazed at how simple the process was
- I was amazed at how much waste was cleaned out of my colon
- I felt really good afterwards
- Before the colonics I struggled with constipation but afterwards my bowel movements have been very regular and easy
- I hope that the colon cleansing has enabled my body to detoxify more easily
Have you had any different experiences with colon cleansing? Is there something I should watch out for?
Leave a Reply