This lecture might be a bit long and heavy going, but amazing. Really thought provoking. It’s certainly not the easiest place to start, so if it’s not for you now, then wait for a later time. It’s worth watching, and re-watching many times, but only when you’re ready.
I’d been thinking of the link between fractals and life for some years. After watching this lecture, all I can say is – Wow!
Here are a few glimpses of what’s inside this lecture. I want to expand on these are watching it again in the new future.
- Our cells are really organic computer chips – really!
- We are not a singular entity. We represent a community of cells. Something like 50 trillion cells.
- Nature is fractal. Self similar. Simple equations repeating. Understand one part of nature and we can understand everything. To understand everything in nature, we just have to understand ourselves.
- The earth is a cell and we are receptors on the surface of that cell.
- Our bodies are like televisions playing the message coming from the field. When we die, that doesn’t mean the field dies.
- Each of us is a single frequency in white light. Without one of these frequencies, we don’t have white light anymore.
- It’s up to us to determine the future we want.
These points are vague and very short. I want to expand them soon. Some of these points will sound weird to many people, but Bruce shows in the lecture how they are based on scientific fact.
Here’s the link to the lecture;