Focus Fitness is a general website covering fitness, nutrition, weight loss, wellness and motivation. It has been put together by Brian Syuki and he seems to have collected a large range of useful information on all these topics.
At the stage I’m at now (in early 2017), I’m getting most of my exercise through yoga and working in the garden (scything, for example) and I think (hope!) I’ve got my nutrition sorted out with a vegan, highly raw diet, so I feel I have less need for this type of information than I did in the recent past. However, Focus Fitness looks like a very good resource for people who are looking to turn their lives around with better fitness and nutrition. In fact, just looking through Brian’s pages is getting me motivated to do more exercise!
Focus Fitness – Suggested Links
- I’d never heard of Burpees before! – http://www.focusfitness.net/burpees-full-body-exercise/
- Raw food and smoothies get a mention here – http://www.focusfitness.net/eat-healthy-without-cooking/
- A good list of foods here – http://www.focusfitness.net/fat-burning-foods-for-weight-loss/ – and the need for a calorie deficit is mentioned at the end. The easiest way to lost weight and burn fat is to just eat less. Have long periods without eating as often as you can.
- This is interesting article as I could do with building some more muscle mass – http://www.focusfitness.net/bodyweight-exercises-for-muscles-and-strength/
- Mark Sisson at 62 looks amazing – http://www.focusfitness.net/inspirational-photos-fit-men-women-40s-50s-60s-70s/ – he’s the guy behind Mark’s Daily Apple